First Thursday Urban Adventure Run
Join us on the first Thursday of each month, April - September, for the largest fun run in the country for FREE!
**Special for September: Come participate in the Brooks Power Hour where we'll see how many hours we can tally in an hour as a team!! We'll be competing with Fleet Feet stores all over the country...help us come out on top! Bring your phone or GPS watch - this month, we'll ask you to track your miles and report them as you arrive back for the raffle. We'll tally the hours run by everyone at the Urban Adventure Run in Portland and submit them to the Fleet Feet leaderboard...we can win this!! Brooks will be attending with special prizes just for this month and the Power Hour! You don't want to miss the largest First Thursday yet (think more booths and more checkpoints!!).
In our 500-1000 person citywide version of the scavenger hunt, you’ll run or walk your way through Portland and rack up raffle tickets for chances to win prizes from our sponsors. At the end, hang out and relax with a beer and take in some tunes. We’ll give you a list of checkpoints and let you loose. The rules are simple:
- At 6 pm, a large map featuring around a dozen event checkpoints are revealed.
- The course covers NW Portland, Downtown Portland and close-in areas of the east side.
- Take notes, go to the Fleet Feet Sports PDX Facebook page or snap pictures of the map. You’ll need them to find your way.
- Hit as many checkpoints as possible in one hour. How you get there is up to you.
- Score raffle tickets at each checkpoint. More tickets equal more chances to win.
- Get back by 7:00 pm to enter your tickets in the drawing.
- When you’re done, have a beer, listen to great music, and meet new friends.
2100 NW 19th Ave Portland, OR 97209 - NW 19th and NW Vaughn (at the end of the dead end street)
First Thursday Urban Adventure Runs take place from 6:00-8:00 pm. Suggested arrival time is 5:30 pm.
Plenty of parking in the area!
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Safety– Please obey all traffic laws and be respectful to the local residents and other pedestrians sharing the sidewalks and roadways.