Introducing our new Fleet Feet Sports PDX group run series: Pint Society!
A weekly 3-5 mile group run followed by beer at our region's best local breweries! A chance to explore new running routes and meet your fellow runners and walkers, then try some new beer or an old favorite. Each brewery will decide on a special for our group...happy hour, tastings, etc!
NEW: Earn Event Rewards for every event you attend with Fleet Feet Sports PDX! Register here and check in when you arrive - every 50 points earns you $5 in-store!
You! And all your friends! Everyone is welcome - walkers and runners. (Please check with each specific brewery for their policy on minors!).
Mondays at 6:30pm.
Your favorite local breweries! We'll let you know where we're meeting at least a week in advance - the breweries will rotate!
For fun, of course! Come join us for a fun run and a pint!
- February 6th: Base Camp Brewing in Portland (w/ Hoka!); Whole Foods Market Mill Plain in Vancouver
- February 13th: Fleet Feet Sports PDX in Portland (w/ Brooks and free beer!); Heathen Brewing Feral Public House in Vancouver
- February 20th: Great Notion Brewing in Portland; Trusty Brewing in Vancouver
- February 27th: Scout Beer in Portland; Loowit Brewing in Vancouver (w/ Asics!)
- March 6th: Base Camp Brewing in Portland; Whole Foods Market Mill Plain in Vancouver
- March 13th: McMenamins Tavern and Pool in Portland; Doomsday Brewing Safe House in Vancouver
And more to come...see our Facebook Events page for more info and to RSVP!