We all understand the importance of good nutrition pre and post-workout, but do you ever feel like it’s totally boring? I’m so sick of bananas!
Thank goodness it’s pumpkin season.
This month, I want to share with you my favorite smoothie that makes me excited for my workout…just so I can indulge in this afterward!
Yield: 4 cups
• 2 cups almond or rice milk + 1 cup water
• 2 tbsp chia seeds
• 1 cup canned pumpkin
• ½ - 1 tbsp blackstrap molasses (if you like flavorful!)
• 1 ripe banana (totally optional if you want to decrease the extra sugar)
• 1 serving of your favorite protein powder (vanilla is best)
• 2 tsp cinnamon
• 1/2 tsp ground ginger
• 1/4 tsp ground nutmeg
• 1.5 tsp real maple syrup or 1 dropper full of stevia (to taste) – again, optional, but soooo yummy!
1. Blend until smooth. Add about ½ cup of ice and blend again!
2. Add maple syrup or stevia to taste. Add stevia a little at a time! You can do this AFTER you make the smoothie. Just add a drop or two and then stir your smoothie. You may find it sweet enough without it!
Adapted from: www.ohsheglows.com
Send your questions to me: email@example.com
Love YOU More,
Selena Maestas Moffitt is a Certified Integrative Nutrition Coach helping overwhelmed professionals curb their exhaustion, reclaim their sanity, and get back to kicking-ass at life. Her belief is, “It’s not just about the food.” Her ability to heal overburden bodies in the world is expanding as she works to launch her latest endeavor: The Love YOU More project.
Want some help in the pantry? Check it out!
Ready to take charge of your life? Start HERE!